[ A Flower Bed ]

There used to be some bushes
in this corner of our garden before...

They didn't seem to survive
so I moved them to another place.
 
I planned a new flower bed,
which my husband - thanks to him -
made for me in May.
 

 
I adore it!
The edges are made from old telegraph posts.
Aren't they sympathetic?
 
I shaveled the hole,
put a filtering fabric on the bottom
and filled the bed with dirt.
My 8-year-old son was a great help in this job.

Then we added the seeds and bulbs,
watered a little
and let the nature do the rest.
 
 
I'll soon show you more detailed pictures
of the flowers that grow here.

Now I've got to go eat.
There comes a delicious smell of smoked salmon into my nose,
YUMMY - YUMMY!

See you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Although Finnish is my mother tongue, I decided to write in English. I'm sorry for any mistakes I made.

You may comment on any language. Ymmärrän suomea, I understand English, jag förstår också svenska und ich verstehe auch ein bischen Deutsch, and the dictionary will help me with the rest.

Thank you for following the Netiquette: Behaving yourself behind the nicknames, too!